Kevin Johnson, MD, FACS
608 Northwest Boulevard #301
Coeur d'Alene, ID 83814
Phone: (208) 676-8346
Monday–Friday 8 a.m.–6 p.m.
Kevin Johnson, MD, FACS
522 West Riverside Avenue #202
Spokane, WA 99201
Phone: (509) 209-2171
Monday 9 a.m.–1 p.m.
Tuesday–Friday 8 a.m.–5 p.m.
Current employment opportunitites
We are in search of a highly skilled Master Esthetician to serve a well-established patient base. Essential duties will include preforming multiple types of laser treatments, professional skin care treatments, non-invasive body sculpting procedures, and consultations on all treatments and procedures offered by Advanced Aesthetics.
The ideal candidate will have an outgoing, positive personality and must be eager to uphold the superior customer service, technique and experience we are known for. They will be able to quickly and efficiently learn new systems, treatments, have computer skills and aptitude for mastering scheduling software programs. They should be able to multi-task, stay organized, and have a strong attention to details.
Qualifications / Requirements:
- High school or college diploma
- Valid Idaho State Esthetician License
- Laser certified with a minimum of 3-5 years laser experience. An added plus if experienced using any of the following lasers: Syneron/Candela- Picoway, GentleMax Pro. Cynosure Elite
- Experience or training in newest skin care treatments helpful but will train the right candidate. These treatments include Vampire Microneedling, HydraFacial, Facial peels, and more.
- Experienced with body sculpting treatments is a plus but will train right candidate
- Phlebotomy certification a plus but not required
- Attention to detail is a must
- This position requires medical record charting
- Pleasant, caring, honest, and cooperative attitude
- Willing to work in a team- oriented environment to achieve common goals
- Customer service oriented
- Able to work in a non-smoking office environment
Compensation & Benefits:
- Position is full time, open Monday- Saturday – hours will vary
- Salary is DOE / Competitive
- Full healthcare benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision 401(k) with match
- Paid time off and paid holidays
If this sounds like a position you could excel in, then we would love to talk with you! email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your cover letter and resume.Back to Top